Council for Strategic Affairs, also known as CSA, is a think tank based in the US with an international outlook. CSA is an independent, autonomous, non-partisan, non-governmental & crowd-funded institution. Our dedicated focus is on geo-political & strategic issues related to the Indo-Pacific and other regions of the world.
It is registered as a non-profit, 501 C (3) organization with tax exempt status.
- CSA imparts education in the field of International Relations
- CSA fosters discussion, dialogue and debate on geopolitical issues
- CSA encourages Strategic Studies in general to raise awareness.
- CSA condemns terrorism in all forms world-wide.
- CSA aims to contribute towards world peace and prosperity.
- CSA organizes a Monthly Round Table Discussion on 2nd Saturday at 10.00 AM, EDT
- CSA organizes a Monthly Guest Lecture by a domain expert on 4th Saturday at 10.00 AM EDT
- CSA Organizes symposia, meetings and conferences.
- CSA Promotes publications of articles on Geo-politics and related subjects.
- CSA has a summer internship program for College Students
- CSA offers a 12-month long fellowship training program in Strategic Studies.